St. Peter lighthouse was built in 1884 on the peninsula of the same name that is placed at the entrance to the town Makarska. One of the most beautiful beaches on the Adriatic is here. The lighthouse is a 20 minute walk from the center of Makarska and is 85 km from Split Airport. A road leads to the lighthouse. The distance from the lighthouse terrace to the sea is only 10 meters.
The vicinity of Makarska, with numerous places to go out to, makes this lighthouse an exclusive holiday destination.